Thursday, June 11, 2009

Early Birthday

We celebrated my birthday with the Kellers during Memorial Day weekend.

Here's Tina, Sean & Pada, waiting for a table at IHOP. Sean was doing some serious squirming.

After lunch, we went back to Tina & Ted's house for some "hang out" time.

Despite the look on his face here, Glenn loves going to "Simon's house" and playing with all of his toys.
Simon's a very safety-conscious bike rider. (I'm sure he wears pants when he's actually riding...)


Glenn insisted on wearing Simon's helmet, but my boy's head is just too big. So stickers were put on Ted's helmet, for Glenn to wear. I hope Ted took them off before his next bike ride...

Sean is always happy to ham it up when the camera's pointed at him.
Learning to play the drum
And, of course, coming after the camera
My boys in the middle of the mess.

No comments: