Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day Out With Thomas

Scott took Glenn to the Kentucky Railway Museum on the 6th to see "Thomas". Since I was not there, I know next to nothing about these pictures, but I'll give you the basics.

Leggos! Lots and lots...

and LOTS of Leggos!
I'm gonna say Glenn's doing a thinking pose on the giant Leggo Thomas, and not picking his nose. Yeah. That's it.
Making his wish-list already, no doubt.
Look at that face! So sweet!!
I think this is an old steam engine. A real one.
Playing in one of the tents. This place was the cause of not one, but two melt-downs. Glenn didn't want to leave the massive amounts of trains on tracks. Not even to go ride on Thomas, and certainly not to come back home.

It's Thomas!!!! Scott said Glenn heard the whistle, saw Thomas, and took off running.

Daddy & Glenn. Sorta

Glenn wouldn't smile, so Scott said, "Show me the mad face."


Glenn's souvenir
Had to stop at the Thomas crossing on the way out.
Glenn & Scott had a great morning together!!

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

We went the past two years when Jonathan was hard core Thomas. It was really fun! Just wait until next year when those Spongebob vibes I'm sending your way kick in :)