Saturday, April 04, 2009

Sean - 6 months

Sean loves to play!
When he starts jumping in this thing, look out! I'm seriously expecting him to move around the room in it before long.
He's following in his big brother's footsteps when it comes to remotes.



Obligatory sign & destruction thereof



Such a sweetie
He's always in such a hurry to get back to whatever he was doing that I often have trouble getting his clothes back together after a diaper change. This boy is on the move!
I couldn't take a bunch of pictures of Sean without Glenn wanting in on the action. Here's he's playing with "The Stick" (something no runner should be without).
He's getting so tall...
Back to Sean - naked boy playing with coupons/ads. He loves to play with paper, and the more colorful it is, the better.

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I love the sign destruction pictures; it cracks me up every time!