Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baptism

I detest this picture of myself, but Sean looks so cute & I have so few of me with one or both of my boys, so here it is... Funny how my face is all fuzzy, but Sean's seems to be clear. Sunday was a day of several (6!!) baptisms, and Sean was first. Rev. Kathy was great with all of the kids, and Sean just loves to be held by her.



I like that Rev. Kathy continued the practice of walking the Baptizees (I know that isn't a real word) around for the entire congregation to see. She did this with each of the babies/toddlers. It was a looong service, but very nice.


Sean hanging out with his Granna.
Simon & Ted. Tina & Ted are Godparents to both boys, as are my cousins Lisa & Jesse.

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

I heard from Bryan's mom that it was a baptizing frenzy on Sunday morning! You look great--I'm loving your glasses!