Saturday, November 05, 2011

Bernheim Forest

Today, we went to Bernheim Forest for a few hours.  Perfect day for it!!


 Climbing in the Possumhaw Holly Trees

 "Cluster III" sculptures




 Holly trees.  Lots and LOTS of Holly trees!


 I think this was the first time I've ever seen a yellow Holly tree.  I loved them!  (There are orange ones, too, but I wasn't as smitten with those.)




 Loved this carving in the middle of one of the ponds
 My boys
 Looking for (and throwing leaves at) fishies
 "Aww, Mom!" 
 I told Glenn to smile, but not make a goofy face.  This is what I got.  I can't look at this and NOT giggle. 
 "Climbing" up a hill

 Glenn loves his Daddy
 Sean was (and usually is) all about jumping off of rocks.  And anything else, really.

 My boys, again.  Love them all so very much.

No comments: