Monday, January 18, 2010

The Naked Chef

So, after I give both boys a bath, Glenn (who likes to air-dry) and I go into the kitchen - me to further fuel my Diet Dr. Pepper addiction, and Glenn for who knows what. I ask said boy, "Whatcha need?" He says, "Something from the frigerader." Ok.

He opens the frigerader and says, "I need some eggs."

Me "You want to eat some eggs?"
G "I need to crack dem."
Me "If you crack them, I cook them. Are you sure you want to eat eggs?"

After making certain that he will EAT the eggs (the last 2 times he asked for eggs, he decided he didn't want them after they were done), we take the carton to the counter and I get a bowl out of the cabinet. He proceeds to 'help' crack them. Then he says, "I need to misk them" and I hand him a whisk. Glenn begins to misk the eggs and I yell to Scott that he has got to get the camera & get a picture of this...



And yes, he did eat the eggs. Go figure.

1 comment:

Jonathan's Mommy said...

Nice! Especially that he actually ate the eggs! J-man is so much more into the making of the food process than he is into the eating of the food process :)